- One Mars year is the time it takes Mars to go once around the Sun: equivalent to XX.xx Earth years
- A normal year has 365 full days, but there are 366 days in a leap year.
- I was born in the year 1950
- This Chinese year is the year of the Rooster
- We moved to this town a year ago.
- During this school year I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to catch the bus.
- Everyone in year 2 Medicine must....
- The exams in year 12 at high school are the most ....
- calendar year
- civil year
- donkey's years
- financial year
- gap year
- in the year of our Lord
- last year
- leap year
- legal year
- next year
- of the year - (sportsman of the year)
- sidereal year
- the year dot
- year book
- year by year